Fullerton Health Chronicles COVID-19 Journey in E-book
Singapore, MAY 24, 2022 –Fullerton Health has today released ‘The Mighty Storm – Fullerton Health Rises to the Challenge’, a 68-page e-book that chronicles Fullerton Health’s struggles, challenges and successes in support of the nation’s two-year fight against the pandemic.
The e-book tells the Fullerton Health COVID-19 story from the perspectives of Fullerton Health’s doctors, nurses, corporate employees and operational personnel. It explores and articulates their experiences, thoughts, and feelings as they navigated the challenges presented them by the pandemic. The personal stories also pay tribute to all frontline workers for their selfless contributions.
Mr Ho Kuen Loon, Group CEO of Fullerton Health said, “This global pandemic was the greatest challenge to humanity in the last century. Fullerton Health had to adapt quickly to continue to serve the needs of our patients and clients. Our people overcame a multitude of challenges. On the frontlines dealing with COVID-19, we truly felt and understood that healthcare is a calling and not just a job. This book was a way to share our experiences.”
We invite you to re-live the journey with us.
Among the stories are:
- Being tested by the storm: A behind-the-scenes look at how Fullerton Health’s COVID-19 battle began.
- The backbone of the fight against COVID-19: The story behind Fullerton Health’s hunt for supplies such as PPEs, gloves, and medicines.
- Creating an extraordinary customer journey: An inside look into how Fullerton Health creates a one-of-a-kind experience for children at our vaccination centres
- Forward deployment: the intrepid doctor who was deployed to Bangladesh to provide care for the locals who seek work in Singapore.
- Future, Forward, Fast: The innovations of Fullerton Health to meet the healthcare needs of tomorrow
To view e-book, please click here