[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text][wp-dt-custom init=”post-created” format=”d F Y”][/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]In view of the rapidly evolving situation of the Wuhan Coronavirus, Fullerton Health is closely monitoring the development and has put in place appropriate precautionary measures.
The health and safety of our patients and staff is of our utmost priority. We are working closely with the authorities to take measures to minimise the spread of the coronavirus.
If you have recently travelled to Wuhan, Province of Hubei or any other regions in China in the last 14 days, and/or have been in close contact* with a case of 2019 novel coronavirus infection, AND have any of these following symptoms:
• Breathlessness / Difficulty in breathing
Please seek medical attention immediately. You are advised:
To contact the clinic in advance of visit and notify our staff of your travel history and symptoms.
To wear surgical mask at all times.
* Anyone who provided care for the patient, including a health care worker or family member, or who had other similarly close physical contact. Anyone who stayed at (or visited) the same place as a positive case.
To all travellers and members of the public, you should always adopt the following precautions:
• Avoid contact with live animals including poultry and birds, and consumption of raw and undercooked meats;
• Avoid crowded places and close contact with people who are unwell or showing symptoms of illness;
• Observe good personal hygiene;
• Practise frequent hand washing with soap (e.g. before handling food or eating, after going to toilet, or when hands are dirtied by respiratory secretions after coughing or sneezing);
• Wear a surgical mask if you have respiratory symptoms such as a cough or runny nose;
• Cover your mouth with a tissue paper when coughing or sneezing, and dispose the soiled tissue paper in the rubbish bin immediately; and
• Seek medical attention promptly if you are feeling unwell.
For more updates, please visit Singapore’s Ministry of Health website at https://www.moh.gov.sg/2019-ncov-wuhan.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]