Virtually Supervised Tele-Antigen Rapid Test (ART)
If you are feeling unwell, you don’t need to travel to a Quick Test Centre (QTC) or clinic for testing. Get tested via a supervised self-swab Covid-19 ART (Tele-ART) over video consultation with Fullerton Health and receive the result within 4 hours.
What are some of the benefits?
Who is suitable to do Tele-ART?
Self-tested ART positive
Cost of Tele-ART service: S$15 for Pre-Event Testing and Self-Tested ART positive; S$25 for Pre-Departure testing (ART kit not included)
Tele-ART services are available: Daily, 9am – 5pm
1Please make sure that your destination country accepts remote supervised ART as a means of fulfilling the Pre-Departure Testing requirement and that your appointment is within the testing period as required by your destination country.
How to do tele-ART?
- Download our FHN3 app on the app store.
- If you are not already an existing FHN3 member, register under the FamilyCare programme with the code “FullertonART”.
- Go to the “Telemedicine” tab and click “Supervised ART” and book your preferred slot.
- Login to the app at your appointment time to do your Tele-ART consultation; your ART supervisor will guide you through the process.
- Upload a photo of your ART kit after your consultation is complete.
- Pre-event testing and Self-ART positive testing only available for use in Singapore.
- The identity of the member making the booking should match the member in the actual consultation. If you are making a booking on behalf of your dependents, please be sure to login with his/her details.
How to ensure the best experience?
- Please ensure that your mic and video permissions for the app are enabled.
- You are encouraged to be punctual for your consultation.
As our ART supervisors may have another appointment in the next timeslot, your consultation may have to be rescheduled to a later time should the actual consult start later than 5 mins past the appointment time.
This is because your company may not have activated your Telemed benefits. You are encouraged to sign up under the Family Care programme with the “FullertonART” registration code.
Your ART results will be submitted to the relevant government database, and you should receive the official results by SMS or email within 4 hours. Your TraceTogether and HealthHub will be updated as well.