Nurturing Next-Gen Changemakers
Awardees and their families at our Dinner & Dance in 2019.
The Fullerton Health Foundation Bursary Study Award reflects the mission of the Foundation when it was incorporated in 2015 – to improve the lives of the underprivileged by making healthcare and education in Asia Pacific more affordable and accessible.
Following the inauguration of the Study Award, we look forward to expanding the number of disbursements to more students both within and beyond our Fullerton Health family, as part of our aspiration of building the next generation of changemakers in healthcare and education in Asia Pacific.
Fullerton Health Foundation Bursary Award aims to empower and inspire the children of Fullerton Health’s employees to pursue excellence in their academic studies, attitude and moral conduct.
- 47 students, ranging from primary to tertiary educational institutions, were awarded
- A total of SGD21,000 cash awards was disbursed
- 60 students ranging from primary to tertiary educational institutions, were awarded
- A new award category, The Encouragement Award, has been newly introduced this year for applicants who have not met the necessary criteria.
- A total of SGD36,990 cash awards was disbursed