Fullerton Healthcare is now Fullerton Health:
For those of you who are familiar with our old logo and brand, you will notice something has changed...
From humble beginnings, we have evolved to become one of Asia Pacific’s leading providers of integrated enterprise health solutions. As we move towards more vertical integration and expand the scope of services we provide our clients and patients, the term "Healthcare" no longer accurately characterizes the Fullerton Health of today.
The new Fullerton Health encompasses all of the company’s services, including medical benefits management services, corporate medical services, occupational health services, executive health screening, imaging, and many more.
The lion within our logo has also evolved. It is more mature and approachable, yet continues to celebrate our heritage and pride in being a Singapore-headquartered business. Our new brand identity and logo represents the start of a new chapter at Fullerton Health.
So join us on our journey as we aim to transform healthcare, and make it affordable and accessible throughout the region.
In 1950s Singapore, the growing migrant and local population, accompanied by the growing shipping, banking, manufacturing and oil
and gas industries in Singapore, fueled a need for corporate healthcare services. Drs. Trythall Hoy Davies (THD) and Gethin-Jones
(GJ) recognised this need and became the pioneers and leading providers of corporate healthcare in the country.
When co-founders Dr. Michael Tan and Dr. Daniel Chan came together to set up Fullerton Health in 2011, one of their early moves was to invest in GJ and THD, which only had 10 clinics and 70 staff then. Although they operated only in Singapore then they had an institutional clientele of multi-national corporations, tertiary educational institutions and government organisations
Today, Fullerton Health is a leading provider of corporate healthcare solutions across Asia Pacific. Based in Singapore, it has more than 190 medical centres across 5 countries, and a comprehensive global healthcare facilities network of more than 8,000 healthcare facilities.
2011Doctors Michael and Daniel founded the Group in Singapore, through the initial investment in established corporate healthcare providers Gethin-Jones (GJ) and Drs. Trythall Hoy Davies (THD), which were established corporate healthcare services providers since the 1950s
- Established presence in Hong Kong through investments in two day-surgery medical centres and two medical facilities
- Expanded into Australia with investments in Jobfit Medical Services and Corporate Services Network
- Expanded into Indonesia with the investment in Tirta Medical Group
- Expanded into primary healthcare in Australia
- Increased market presence in Singapore through the investment in Drs Horne & Chin
- Increased market presence in Hong Kong through the investment in the HMMP group of companies
- Entered into the advanced medical diagnostic imaging market through the investment in Radlink-Asia in Singapore
- Expanded capabilities in the medical assistance and evacuation services through the investment in Global Assistance & Healthcare which is based in Indonesia
- Dr. Michael Tan is 2015 Ernst & Young (EY) Entrepreneur of the Year Overall Singapore and Healthcare Category winner
- Fullerton Health is awarded:
- 2015 Best Corporate Healthcare Provider in the HR Vendors of the Year
- 2015 Frost & Sullivan Singapore Excellence Awards
- Fullerton Health’s Ocean Financial Centre Clinic in Singapore receives the Joint Commission International’s (JCI) Gold Seal of Approval for Ambulatory Care
- Further expansion of primary care in Australia through another investment