Influential Brands 2016 – CEO Brand Leader
Co-founder and Group Chief Executive Officer, Dr Michael Tan, was named 2016 Brand Leader of the Year (Healthcare) by Influential Brands®, after an intensive assessment based on 5 criteria;
- Brand Leadership: Lead an organisation that owns prominent brand(s) with strong brand power and high brand equity in the eyes of external and internal stakeholders. Brand power is assessed by Influential Brands' constant market monitoring via surveys and social media listening.
- Brand Expansion (Local and International): Demonstrates an ability to build strong partnerships and takes calculated risks in his/her pursue for business expansion and market leadership. Proven track record creating new brand concepts within their existing marketplace or taking the brand to unchartered territories in Asia and beyond.
- Financial Performance: Assessment of business performance based on revenue and other indicators (i.e. new countries, new partnerships, point of sales, etc).
- Innovation: Infuses and empowers innovation from within the organisation. Embraces new technology in line with new industry developments and allocates time/resources in Research and Development (R&D) as an important activity in his/her business.
- Personal Integrity: Living to values has earned him/her great respect from staff, competitors, advisers, family and wider community. Coupled with the ability to communicate ideas, this creates the potential to influence others.
2016 Joint Commission International’s (JCI) Gold Seal of Approval for Ambulatory Care
Fullerton Health’s Ocean Financial Centre Clinic in Singapore received the Joint Commission International’s (JCI) Gold
Seal of Approval for Ambulatory Care.
The JCI was established in 1997 and has helped to improve the quality of patient care with international health care organisations, public health agencies, and health ministries in more than 100 countries. Today, JCI is the recognised leader in international health care accreditation, and JCI’s ambulatory care standards are an international symbol of quality.
Prior to receiving accreditation, the clinic underwent a rigorous on-site survey by a team of JCI experts. They evaluated the clinic’s ambulatory care standards, which include International patient safety goals, risk management, compliance to best-in-class care pathways, and service quality, among others.
2015 Ernst & Young (EY) Entrepreneur of the Year
Co-founder and Group Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Michael Tan, was named Entrepreneur of the Year 2015 for Healthcare,
and was also crowned the EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2015 Singapore. He will also fly the Singapore flag as the country’s
representative at the prestigious EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year, to be held in Monte Carlo, Monaco in June 2016.
The Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year is an annual awards programme that honours Singapore’s top entrepreneurs for their contributions to the economy and society. Winners are recognized for their entrepreneurial traits including risk-taking, determination and an innovative mindset.
Past winners include Hyflux Ltd and ARA Asset Management Limited.
2015, 2016 & 2017 HR Vendors of the Year Awards- Best Corporate Healthcare Provider-Gold
Fullerton Health received the Best Corporate Healthcare Provider Gold award for 3 consecutive years at the HR Vendors of the Year Award. It earned kudos for its strong team of experienced doctors and healthcare support staff, and its use of technology to stay ahead in the corporate healthcare industry.
The HR Vendors of the Year Award is one of Asia's largest awards programmes dedicated to celebrating the achievements of organisations and HR professionals. Winners set the benchmark for the HR industry and are recognised for being the top performers in Singapore and the region.
2015 Frost & Sullivan Singapore Excellence Awards
Fullerton Health received the 2015 Frost & Sullivan Singapore Primary Health Care Services Growth Excellence Leadership
Award for displaying outstanding growth performance, strategy and diversification, brand equity and customer impact.
The Singapore Excellence Awards programme recognises companies which have shown leadership in areas such as new product introduction and innovation, and achieved significant growth in market share and customer acquisition. These companies have displayed foresight and fortitude in the face of stiff competition, and in doing so pushed the envelope to set new standards in their respective industries.
The award is a fitting endorsement of Fullerton Health’s vision to drive innovation, excellence and create positive change in the corporate health industry.
Past winners include Sembcorp Industries and Mapletree Logistics Trust.
2017 Frost & Sullivan Indonesia Excellence Awards
PT Fullerton Health Indonesia received the 2017 Indonesia Enterprise Health Management Company of the Year Award.
The Frost & Sullivan Best Practices awards have identified and honored best-in-class companies that have demonstrated excellence in their respective industries. Award recipients were identified based on in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research conducted by Frost & Sullivan's analysts. Companies are typically studied on their revenues, market share, capabilities, and overall contribution to the industry in order to identify best practices.
For the Company of the Year Award, Frost & Sullivan analysts independently evaluated key benchmarking criteria:
Criterion 1: Visionary Scenarios Through Mega Trends
Criterion 2: Addressing Unmet Needs
Criterion 3: Implementation Best Practices
Criterion 4: Customer Service Experience
Criterion 5: Brand Equity
With its strong overall performance, PT Fullerton Health Indonesia earned the 2017 Indonesia Enterprise Health Management Company of the Year Award. The receipt of this award is the result of many individuals (employees, customers and investors) making daily choices to believe in the organization and contribute in a meaningful way to its future.